Bill, I'm so sorry for your loss. I was stunned when I heard. My thoughts are with you and your family. My father sends his condolences as well.
RIP Susan.
R.I.P Susan Verzilli 3/25/65-1/16/10
-
Jrzy Goat
- 60ft
- Posts: 105
- Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:19 pm
- Location: Washington Twp
Re: R.I.P Susan Verzilli 3/25/65-1/16/10
04 M6 LS1 GTO- 1 of 571
11.95 @ 113.30 on a 1.68 60'
G.O.N.E. - GTO Owners of the North East
LS1GTO.com

11.95 @ 113.30 on a 1.68 60'
G.O.N.E. - GTO Owners of the North East
LS1GTO.com

-
bowtiejim
- 60ft
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:01 pm
- Location: Philly
Re: R.I.P Susan Verzilli 3/25/65-1/16/10
Im so sorry Im so late with this, my wifes father passed away on the same day so its been crazy and I havnt been on in a while, Bill I have known you for a long long time and Im so sorry for your lose, my prayers are with your family
"BOWTIEJIM"
"OLD SCHOOL WHEN IT WAS FUN TO RUN"
"OLD SCHOOL WHEN IT WAS FUN TO RUN"