R.I.P Susan Verzilli 3/25/65-1/16/10

Have at it.
Jrzy Goat
60ft
Posts: 105
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:19 pm
Location: Washington Twp

Re: R.I.P Susan Verzilli 3/25/65-1/16/10

Post by Jrzy Goat »

Bill, I'm so sorry for your loss. I was stunned when I heard. My thoughts are with you and your family. My father sends his condolences as well.

RIP Susan.
04 M6 LS1 GTO- 1 of 571
11.95 @ 113.30 on a 1.68 60'
G.O.N.E. - GTO Owners of the North East
LS1GTO.com

Image
bowtiejim
60ft
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:01 pm
Location: Philly

Re: R.I.P Susan Verzilli 3/25/65-1/16/10

Post by bowtiejim »

Im so sorry Im so late with this, my wifes father passed away on the same day so its been crazy and I havnt been on in a while, Bill I have known you for a long long time and Im so sorry for your lose, my prayers are with your family
"BOWTIEJIM"

"OLD SCHOOL WHEN IT WAS FUN TO RUN"
Post Reply