R.I.P Susan Verzilli 3/25/65-1/16/10
-
JerzeyGirl
- 330ft
- Posts: 371
- Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:03 am
- Location: South Jersey
- Contact:
R.I.P Susan Verzilli 3/25/65-1/16/10
As Susan's daughter, my family and I would appreciate any prayers and blessings being sent to Susan. She is at last and peace.
From,
Bill Verzilli, Kim, and little Billy
From,
Bill Verzilli, Kim, and little Billy
-
mike
- Pimp Status
- Posts: 1789
- Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:30 pm
- Location: Douglassville, PA
Re: R.I.P Susan Verzilli 3/25/65-1/16/10
My families thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
BBC on spray...
KOP prove me wrong

KOP prove me wrong

- d2racer
- Quarter mile
- Posts: 2802
- Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:17 am
- Location: englishtown ,nj
Re: R.I.P Susan Verzilli 3/25/65-1/16/10
sorry for your loss , prayers and sympathy sent
"your only as good as your last round!"




- miss710
- Quarter mile
- Posts: 2676
- Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:22 am
- Location: South Jersey
Re: R.I.P Susan Verzilli 3/25/65-1/16/10
wow.... im speechless
God Speed and best of everything to the rest of the family
Mr & Mrs Slow
God Speed and best of everything to the rest of the family
Mr & Mrs Slow
~Carly
-
KOS
- Staged
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:50 pm
Re: R.I.P Susan Verzilli 3/25/65-1/16/10
R.I.P. very sorry to hear.....
http://kosmotorsports.com/
Don Bailey DCB Enterprise
Diamond Pistons
Total Seal Rings
M/T tires
Stef's Oil Pans
Speed Freak Clothing
Slawko Racing Heads
HRE Induction Specialties
SuperNatural Turbo
Don Bailey DCB Enterprise
Diamond Pistons
Total Seal Rings
M/T tires
Stef's Oil Pans
Speed Freak Clothing
Slawko Racing Heads
HRE Induction Specialties
SuperNatural Turbo
-
SVT_GT
- 60ft
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:32 am
Re: R.I.P Susan Verzilli 3/25/65-1/16/10
So sorry to hear.... she was such a sweetie, and at the races she always asked if you wanted a sandwich or a cold drink..... she will be greatly missed!!!! God Speed Sue!!!!!!
92 GT Mustang (All Motor)
9.85@135 1.34 60' Drag Radials
J & E Automotive
Weber Racing
2007 RAM AMI #2
2007 ATCO 10.0 Index Class Champion
2008 ATCO 10.0 Index #3
9.85@135 1.34 60' Drag Radials
J & E Automotive
Weber Racing
2007 RAM AMI #2
2007 ATCO 10.0 Index Class Champion
2008 ATCO 10.0 Index #3
- 55project
- Eigth mile
- Posts: 838
- Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:50 am
- Location: Philly
- Contact:
Re: R.I.P Susan Verzilli 3/25/65-1/16/10
This is a hard one, Sue will be missed Very much, she was a Great person.
My thoughts and prayers go out to Bill and his family.
May God be with you Sue.. R.I.P.
My thoughts and prayers go out to Bill and his family.
May God be with you Sue.. R.I.P.
- mrhockey
- 1000ft
- Posts: 1209
- Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:35 pm
- Location: Amity, Pa.
- Contact:
Re: R.I.P Susan Verzilli 3/25/65-1/16/10
Very sorry for your families loss and the loss of a good friend and 8.50 supporter and competitor. Our thoughts are with you guys.
- cheviac
- Staged
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:08 pm
- Location: Philly
Re: R.I.P Susan Verzilli 3/25/65-1/16/10
My thoughts and prayers go out to Sue and her family. She was such a nice person and I am so sad to see this. RIP Sue.
'75 TransAm
'69 Firebird
'69 Firebird
-
R/T
- 330ft
- Posts: 502
- Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:34 pm
- Location: Pa.
- Hotrod1451
- 60ft
- Posts: 208
- Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:39 am
- Location: Essington,PA
- BADSUV
- 60ft
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:45 am
- Location: South Jersey
Re: R.I.P Susan Verzilli 3/25/65-1/16/10
Very sorry for your loss,prayers go out to the family.Brad
OUTLAW10.5 / QUICK8
- noricehere
- Quarter mile
- Posts: 3017
- Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:15 am
- Location: America
- Contact:
Re: R.I.P Susan Verzilli 3/25/65-1/16/10
I'm stunned at the news of the loss of one of the best women in our racing and close friend’s community. As someone I believe Susan Verzilli would call a close friend it was only days ago we had talked into the morning hours about all kinds of things from our childhood high school days and how we both were in the same dynamics of the era to what would be the final release of her website for Verzilli Racing which she was a doll about at my constant pushing back the dates for it's full release which I’m ashamed at myself knowing she will never see this and looked so forward to it, our last conversation was one I will never forget.
Susan had more time to spend at the races and with her family and friends after her illness just a few months ago that led to a state of her health being compromised. She never once aired any feelings of pain or grief though I know she was in it.
Her love for her husband Bill and her children, Billy Jr. and Kimmy as we all know her was unmatched even in her hardships, her lack of ever asking or needing help with anything showed her fortitude and deep inner strength as a leader in her family as most mothers are; Susan was a strong woman that her husband and children can and will always be proud of in so many ways.
Our community has suffered a great loss not of just a racing friend but a kind and generous person willing to help yet strong willed enough to let her feelings be known.
My relationship with the late Susan Verzilli will be one I hold dear as many a night we hashed over our good and bad times, her love for the music of Heavy Metal Rock plus her favorites by The Foo Fighters, and always wanting that 67 GTO she will not see but we can always envision her in our thoughts as being the healthy, friendly soul that would give anything just to be a part of her husbands love of auto racing and her inclusion as someone willing to help an organization.
To the family of Susan Verzilli, my thoughts are with you at this time of sorrow and hurt and hope you can find solace in knowing she was loved as a person of great integrity and leadership. Today I have lost one of my finest friends and will never forget her kind and caring ways.
Sincerely Mark
Susan had more time to spend at the races and with her family and friends after her illness just a few months ago that led to a state of her health being compromised. She never once aired any feelings of pain or grief though I know she was in it.
Her love for her husband Bill and her children, Billy Jr. and Kimmy as we all know her was unmatched even in her hardships, her lack of ever asking or needing help with anything showed her fortitude and deep inner strength as a leader in her family as most mothers are; Susan was a strong woman that her husband and children can and will always be proud of in so many ways.
Our community has suffered a great loss not of just a racing friend but a kind and generous person willing to help yet strong willed enough to let her feelings be known.
My relationship with the late Susan Verzilli will be one I hold dear as many a night we hashed over our good and bad times, her love for the music of Heavy Metal Rock plus her favorites by The Foo Fighters, and always wanting that 67 GTO she will not see but we can always envision her in our thoughts as being the healthy, friendly soul that would give anything just to be a part of her husbands love of auto racing and her inclusion as someone willing to help an organization.
To the family of Susan Verzilli, my thoughts are with you at this time of sorrow and hurt and hope you can find solace in knowing she was loved as a person of great integrity and leadership. Today I have lost one of my finest friends and will never forget her kind and caring ways.
Sincerely Mark
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RIP goDragRacing.com 1998 - 2008
www.goDragRacing.org / WTF Web and Graphic Design
Proud Supporter of GoneDragRacing.com

Web Friend bbphotondesign.com
www.goDragRacing.org / WTF Web and Graphic Design
Proud Supporter of GoneDragRacing.com

Web Friend bbphotondesign.com
-
drunk stang
- 60ft
- Posts: 298
- Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:02 pm
- Location: Deptford N.J.
Re: R.I.P Susan Verzilli 3/25/65-1/16/10
I am lost for words... My heart goes out to Billy and his family... Sue will be missed by all....

Mills Construction (Concrete Specialist)
J & E Automotive Performance
Injection Connection
CORUPT MOTORSPORTS
7.85 @ 187
4.95@ 150 @ 3400
- iceman
- Pimp Status
- Posts: 2707
- Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:38 am
- Location: Maple Shade, NJ
- Contact:
Re: R.I.P Susan Verzilli 3/25/65-1/16/10
I'm speechless.. This was so sudden, Sue is so nice and so is the whole family.. glad for the time I was able to spend with her around. Rest in peace, Sue.
- justMatt
- 330ft
- Posts: 391
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:03 pm
- Location: in front of my Laptop
- Contact:
Re: R.I.P Susan Verzilli 3/25/65-1/16/10
RIP Susan.. It was with a great sense of loss when I heard of Susan's death. I wanted to let you know that my heart is truly saddened. she was always so kind and considerate to us that I always welcomed seeing and talking to her at the track at every opportunity. My sincere thoughts and prayers are with the Verzilli family !!
-
Kurt70s
- 60ft
- Posts: 93
- Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:10 pm
- Location: Quakertown, Pa.
Re: R.I.P Susan Verzilli 3/25/65-1/16/10
My condolences to the Verzilli family. Remember the good times.

- ss69ss
- 60ft
- Posts: 177
- Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:48 am
- Location: NJ
Re: R.I.P Susan Verzilli 3/25/65-1/16/10
Very sad news, what a terrible loss. Prayers go out to her and her family.
- BADD68
- Site Sponsor
- Posts: 681
- Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:56 am
- Location: Croydon, PA
- Contact:
Re: R.I.P Susan Verzilli 3/25/65-1/16/10
horrible news!!! r.i.p. Sue
She looked like she was doing fine at the Shakedown--does anyone know what happened?
She will be missed dearly!
She looked like she was doing fine at the Shakedown--does anyone know what happened?
She will be missed dearly!
- ApRiL
- Quarter mile
- Posts: 7121
- Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:04 am
- Location: Richboro, PA
Re: R.I.P Susan Verzilli 3/25/65-1/16/10
all we can say is WOW. when we heard the news we were shocked. atleast she is in peace now. our thoughts and prayers go out to the family. God bless.
the doak family
the doak family
Yep, its all in FUN ~ Just call me "Miss Smartass


